Picture
Welcome to Big Hearts Outdoors.  We are just getting started on our journey of assisting special needs children and young adults in gaining access to the great outdoors.

Please feel free to leave your comments and/or suggestions.

Comments

Michelle Helin
12/23/2012 2:18pm

The site looks great! I am honored to have been Drake's friend and to be a part of this organization to help pay it forward in Drake's memory. Looking forward to this exciting journey!

02/11/2013 9:34pm

I am very excited about this project. Drake, though diminutive in size, lived his life bigger than the great outdoors. It's seems very fitting that this organization carries on his passion. And Drakey was nothing if not passionate! In all he did, huge was the inspiration left in his wake.

03/31/2014 5:46pm

Impressive website here! Furthermore your web site like plenty of upwards quickly! what exactly coordinator do you point out you happen to be utilizing? Would certainly We can get ones copartner url for a coordinator? my partner and i desire my own web page stacked way up since rapid seeing that the one you have lol.

04/05/2014 2:53pm

06/06/2014 9:07am

Fine way of telling, and nice paragraph to obtain data concerning my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in college

12/05/2015 10:27am

Thanks! I'm glad to be here.

02/18/2016 2:43am

Welcome to the big house and hall of the business and for the accomplishment and inducement. It is done and utilized. It is implicated and subsequently applied.

03/23/2016 8:41am

04/29/2016 7:40am

The only purpose you should live for is to reach your destination and your most truly desire.

12/03/2016 12:57pm

Me and my friend were arguing about an issue similar to this! Now I know that I was right. ! Thanks for the information you post.

05/15/2017 9:31am

We like to read this issue.. Thanks you've made it clear!