Hello Family & Friends,

We are so grateful for the continued support, love and encouragement we receive daily from everyone. We are just now looking at all the beautiful tributes on Facebook that have been shared on behalf of our son Drake.

So...where do we go from here?  After prayerful consideration and input from many friends and family a wonderful path is slowly unfolding before us.   We have started Big Hearts Outdoors to facilitate access to outdoor family experiences for special needs children and young adults like Drake. I am happy to announce that we have had a big response and have already scheduled a fishing adventure and a turkey hunt for Spring of 2013.

We welcome your input and suggestions.  Thank you for your continued support.

Many Blessings,
Beverly & Randy Taylor

Comments

02/20/2013 12:21pm

Hey Bev, Lovely website! When I get back, I know that I have at least three pieces of Drake's work in the studio. You are welcome to them. I can be satisfied with a print of the original. Miss your young man everyday. Missing my friend, Beverly, too. Love to Randy. p

02/16/2016 10:35pm

You organizing very good!

05/18/2016 4:19am

We can easy to organize many parties in the positive mood. It means that the first variation will be provable for everyone. The first complicity will be proved on the day of success as well.

09/09/2016 11:51am

I always think that those people who wants to learn their education and wants to educated their children’s should have their own good education. Without their own education their children’s not able to become educated.

09/22/2016 5:25am

You are welcome. I will always support you. Thanks for this post.

12/09/2016 9:22am

The Perkins advance is the most alluring sort of understudy advance there is a direct result of it's low loan cost and different advantages, for example, its nine month effortlessness period amongst graduation and your first reimbursement.

Understudy Loan Consolidation's systems are can be quick. Since they are basic strategies, you can do it easy and helpfully. There are numerous client administration and well disposed administrations accessible to help the understudy or graduate for filling applications and for further obligation administration.